Sunday, October 6, 2013

Digital Story Rough Draft...finally!

I have finally figured out an easier method of creating my digital story! After trial and error with iMovie, I've resorted to using VoiceThread. For users, similar to myself, VoiceThread was much more user friendly. You simply upload your images, add text and/or record video, rather than figuring out transitions and such as in iMovie.

I am sharing my rough draft, which includes the text we will be using, and a couple of the illustrations the students have created. I hope to have my final digital story posted by Tuesday, so check back! The final will include each riddle's illustration by a student, narration by the student who drew the illustration and possibly background music (depending on whether or not it takes away from the narration). Feel free to leave me suggestions!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute project on inferencing!! This is a great way for students to be involved with their learning...and it is all related to Halloween! How fun:) Great job, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete